Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Valentine's | New Fun Stampers Journey



Taking a little break from posting my Document December album, for a quick, cute, and little Valentine to share!  The new Bloom This Way catalog from Fun Stampers Journey will be out Jan 1st  showcasing some new, beautiful and adorable things, and here's a peek!  On the front I've used the new hearts embossing folder and stitched Banana Cream ribbon.



On the inside, I've used one of the little sentiments so perfect for creating lots of Valentine's.  Here, I've added just a little coloring and then used a circle die to create my banana!  The sparkling white washi is new as well!



So love these monkeys and this stamp set.  It is called Punny Stuff and comes with 7 cute sentiments perfect for your Valentine's!

The new Bloom This Way catalog products are available January 1st for purchase.

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Note-velop Die
Journey Circles Die Set
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Journey Color Burst Pure Color Pencils
Heart Sparkle Drops
Journey Thread Bubble Gum
Love Is
Punch Handle
1/16th Circle Punch
Banana Cream Cardstock
Whip Cream Cardstock
Pool Play Cardstock
Bubble Gum Cardstock





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I love that ribbon and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!